The Sweden SharePoint User Group (SSUG) have planned a new meeting in Malmö, taking place on March 14th in central Malmö.
In order to show up you need to register for the event (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5577741174/)
It’s time for the next awesome Sweden SharePoint User Group (SSUG) event in Malmö – We’re all excited about the new and shiny SharePoint 2013, so the topics for this night will obviously rhyme well with those lines:
17:30 – Mingle & Beer
18:00 – Welcome to SSUG (Tobias Zimmergren)
18:05 – Welcome to Bouvet (Mathias Hansson, Bouvet)
18:10 – Session 1:
How can we design environments and tools that support knowledge sharing and innovation in organizations?
- What are the most effective and efficient ways of sharing knowledge in organizations working with complex tasks
- How can SharePoint be implemented in order to support knowledge sharing
- Examples from kongsberg Group, Statnett and Bouvet
Speaker: Åsmund Mæhle, Bouvet
18:45 – Break: Food & Beer
19:00 – Session 2:
Connecting the Enterprise around SharePoint 2013
Search Based Applications is one of the many buzzwords used when talking about the new SP2013 platform – but how can it be done? Steen will showcase how to integrate data & documents from LOB systems, file shares and Office 365 into SP2013. Providing the user with context based relevant and up to date business critical information from across the enterprise, is key to building Search Based Applications. Highlights in the presentation include:
- Bi-directional integration between all SharePoint versions, file shares and databases
- Intelligent rules driven meta data transformation and enrichment
- Ability to look-up meta data in-flight from external databases – Build integration jobs , schedule and run them in batch
Speaker: Steen Jakobsen, Surfray
For any questions regarding this meeting, please contact Tobias Zimmergren, [email protected]
See you there – awesome!
[blockquote]Please note that you are required to register for the event in order to be allowed in. In case we have more signups than the capacity of the facilities, you will be put on a waiting list – this also means that if you sign up and doesn’t show up without cancelling your registration we may have to allow someone else your seat at the next event to be fair to everyone.
Sign up here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5577741174[/blockquote]
Latest posts by Tobias Zimmergren (see all)
- Integrate SharePoint Code Analysis Framework (SPCAF) in your TeamCity build configurations–Improving your SharePoint and Office 365 ALM - April 13, 2015
- Office 365 API Sandbox – Learn how to use the API’s with your own tenant data! - February 3, 2015
- Getting Started with building Azure WebJobs ("Timer Jobs") for your Office 365 sites - January 9, 2015