Now that we are free to talk about and disclose information about SharePoint 2010, we’re going to host a final Sweden SharePoint User Group meeting in Stockholm where we’re covering some exciting news about SharePoint 2010.
December 14th. Gather up around 17.30.
At Connectas offices. They’re providing us with food, beer and a place to host our meetings. Thank you Connecta.
You’ll find the location and office here:
Mäster Samuelsgatan 60
203 64 Stockholm
We’ve got two speakers lined up for this event, talking about various SharePoint 2010 topics:
- Göran Husman, HumanData
- Topic: What’s new in SharePoint 2010?
- Peter Karpinski, Microsoft
- Topic 1: Issuetracking in SharePoint 2010 – Rapid Application Development
- Topic 2: Scripted install for SharePoint 2010
Summary & Sign up
If you plan to attend the meeting, you’ll need to sign up for the event here:
Edit: Fixed the link. Thanks Janne!
See you there!
Latest posts by Tobias Zimmergren (see all)
- Dev tip: Use Requestbin for easy analysis and debugging when developing your webhooks, connectors, API’s and applications - January 4, 2016
- Creating an ASP.NET 5 site with Visual Studio Code – Part 3: Adding npm packages and automating tasks with Gulp (adding Office UI Fabric) - October 4, 2015
- Creating an ASP.NET 5 site with Visual Studio Code – Part 2: Create your Visual Studio Code project using Yeoman - October 1, 2015