It’s that time again – time for yet another SSUG (Sweden SharePoint User Group) meeting in Malmö.
This time we’ll be kicking it off at Connecta’s offices in Malmö.
- 17:30 – 18:00: Mingle and meetup
- 18:00 : Tobias Zimmergren (TOZIT AB) introduces SSUG and kicks the meeting off
- 18:05 : Carl-Johan Tiréus (Connecta) welcomes us to Connecta
- 18:15 : One year with SharePoint – Alfa Laval presents their experiences and lessons learned from introducing SharePoint in their organization
- 19:00 : Food & Beer!
- 19:15 : Wictor Wilén (Connecta) talks about the most important news in SharePoint 2013
- 20:00 : The End. Who’s up for a SharePint?
This event is sponsored by Connecta, so the event will take place in their offices in Malmö.
Street: Djäknegatan 16, Malmö.
In order to attend any of our events, you’ll need to register.
Either visit www.ssug.se and select the event you’d like to register for – or simply go straight to the event signup here:
[blockquote]Sign up now![/blockquote]
You’re always welcome to contact me for any questions you have about SSUG or this specific event. Use the contact form here in the blog.
Be awesome. Stay awesome.
Latest posts by Tobias Zimmergren (see all)
- Integrating the Google Analytics API in SharePoint in order to enable users to review analytics data directly - September 13, 2014
- "First Release" for Office 365 - June 26, 2014
- Microsoft releases the Office 365 roadmap – and keeps it up to date - June 26, 2014