As per requests, I have put together a small list of my post popular and most read blog posts of 2009.
All in all, the year of 2009 was awesome – and we’ve only got even more awesome things to look forward to in 2010.
But to get on with it, here’s my "Top 10 Most Popular SharePoint Posts" of 2009!
My Top 10 Most Popular SharePoint Posts – 2009
- MOSS 2007: Getting Started with the Business Data Catalog
Related: Write your first BDC Web Part
- Introduction to SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online – Customization
- SP 2010: Getting started with the Client Object Model
Although this was very recently posted, it has gained a lot of popularity and is quickly moving up the list of most read posts.
- Recover/Fetch your Application Pool Password
- How To: SharePoint and Silverlight – Part 1
- Upload a document to a SharePoint Document Library programmatically (SharePoint Object Model)
- Debugging your code execution for anonymous users in SharePoint
- 10 Free SharePoint Themes – Visual Overview
A very short list of the most viewed articles I wrote in 2009. There’s plenty more of course, but to keep it short and concise I chose to go with the Top 10 as requested :-)
There’s also another cool way to keep track of popular posts in the SharePoint community, and that’s using PostRank. Visit this URL: http://www.postrank.com/topics/sharepoint and you’ll be presented with popular blogs about SharePoint where you can easily find new content to read.
As for 2010, we’ve got some really fancy stuff to look forward to – and I’ve written a few posts about SharePoint 2010 to cover some of the new aspects for developers. Keep an eye out for them.
Enjoy this simple post. I’m still on vacation, so I’m not going to be much elaborate than this ;-)