Presently sponsored by ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
Join us in this episode for a discussion on the basics of Azure CDN, or Azure Content Delivery Network. We discuss the features, when and where to use it, and what the difference is to other caching services such as Redis. In addition, we also dive into securing Azure CDN properly.
- Azure CDN documentation (Microsoft)
- Azure Cache for Redis (Microsoft)
- Creating a WAF policy for Azure CDN (Microsoft)
- Sankohiipiminen (Water bucket sneaking - a competition!)
- Web Application Firewall overview (Microsoft)
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.