Presently sponsored by ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
In this episode, we're talking about recent announcements and updates in Azure. There is a lot of news and improvements in the security space, so we focus on that topic today. Tune in!
- Azure Cloud Shell can run in an isolated virtual network (preview)
- Azure Firewall Manager is now generally available
- Eight new recommendations to enable threat protection features
- Container security improvements - faster registry scanning and refreshed documentation
- Vulnerability assessment for virtual machines is now available for non-marketplace images
- Choose to allow or disallow blob public access on Azure Storage accounts
- All Azure updates (Microsoft)
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.