💡 Presently sponsored by: ScriptRunner
Webinar: Azure administration made easy with powershell!
A look at the latest and greatest Azure announcements for November 2020. In this episode, we take a look at about 10 new announcements we feel are most useful to understand. Both small and large things!
- Enforce a minimum required version of Transport Layer Security (TLS) for incoming requests (Microsoft Docs)
- Integrate Azure Key Vault with Azure Policy (Microsoft Docs)
- Visual Studio Code extension diagnostics + periscope (Azure Updates)
- App Service Discount for Premium Plans (Azure Updates)
- Generate a new function app from an OpenAPI specification (Azure Updates)
- Grant permission to applications to access an Azure key vault using Azure RBAC (Microsoft Docs)
- Monitoring Key Vault with Azure Event Grid (Microsoft Docs)
- Get notified of changes in Azure Key Vault by using Event Grid (Zimmergren)
- Azure Modular Datacenter (Microsoft)
- New datacenter: Taiwan, and Greece (Microsoft)
- SQL Server IaaS Agent Extension (Microsoft Docs)
- Soft delete for Azure File Shares is now generally available (Microsoft)