Presently sponsored by ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
We digest another batch of Azure Updates, including Security Center updates, Storage Account security improvements, and more.
- Prevent Shared Key Authorization for an Azure Storage Account (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Cache for Redis Event Grid Overview (Microsoft Docs)
- Secure backend services using client certificate authentication in Azure API Management (Microsoft Docs)
- Security Center Preview Updates January 2021 (Microsoft Docs)
- Security Center GA Updates January 2021 (Microsoft Docs)
- General availability: Soft delete for Azure file shares is now on by default for new storage accounts (Microsoft Docs)
- Append blob support for Azure Data Lake Storage is now in limited public preview (Microsoft Docs)
- New Azure Monitor Agent available on latest Linux distros and new regions (Microsoft Docs)
- General availability: Stop/start functionality for Azure Database for MySQL (Microsoft Docs)
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.