Presently sponsored by ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
Everyone loves passwords. Especially, when you have a lot of them. In this episode, we take a look at passwordless - how does it work, why not just use MFA, and what the use cases and scenarios are. It isn't too complex, but you have plenty of options to choose from! Also, Jussi asks Tobi an unexpected question.
- Twitter's strong authentication stats (BleepingComputer.com)
- Mark's tweet about passwordless (Twitter.com)
- Windows Hello for Business planning guide (Microsoft Docs)
- Enable passwordless with Microsoft Authenticator app (Microsoft Docs)
- Enable passwordless using a security key (Microsoft Docs)
- Nudge users to set up Microsoft Authenticator (Microsoft Docs)
- Temporary Access Pass (Microsoft Docs)
- Becoming passwordless in Microsoft 365 using Surface Go and a FIDO2 key (Jussi)
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.