We take a look at dialing into Azure. Not with a modem, though, but by utilizing Point-to-Site VPN. We also discuss Site-to-Site VPN, the different use cases - and interestingly, the new authentication option in Point-to-Site VPN. Lastly, Jussi asks Tobi an unexpected question - and gets an unexpected answer.
- Creating a User VPN tunnel in Azure (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure AD authentication with P2S (Microsoft Docs)
- AlwaysOn VPN tunnels (Microsoft Docs)
- Tailscale (tailscale.com)
- Building a Site-to-Site VPN from home to Azure (Jussi)