Episode 110 - Azure in Sweden
💡TIP: Check out the guidance for building sustainable Azure workloads! 🌿
Microsoft announced a new Azure region with Sweden Central! We talk about what this means and what services are available. More importantly, we reflect on how to check if a new region is suitable for you, and how to check for latency and available services. Lastly, Jussi asks Tobi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
- Azure in Sweden (Microsoft)
- Azure Sweden details (Microsoft)
- Azure Prices endpoint (Microsoft Docs)
- PsPing (Microsoft Docs)
- Comparing Azure Sweden services (Microsoft)
- Azure Resource Mover (Microsoft Docs)
- Product availability in Power Platform (Microsoft)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com