💡 Presently sponsored by: ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
This week, we take our regular look at the recent Azure updates. What's new, and what's exciting? We talk about security updates, updates to AKS, infrastructure changes, and also Kerberos! Jussi asks Tobi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
- Felt (mug) coasters we use (Minimaldesktop)
- GA: Audit Logs for Azure Monitor Log Queries
- GA: Availability of custom OpenID providers in App Service and Azure Functions
- GA: Disable local admin accounts for new AKS clusters when using AAD
- Preview: Azure AD and Kerberos (Microsoft Docs)
- FSLogix overview (Microsoft Docs)
- Preview: Azure Load Testing (Microsoft Docs)
- GA: VPN Gateway NAT (Microsoft Docs)
- GA: Virtual Machine Selector (Microsoft)
- Preview + opt-in: SFTP support for Azure Blob Storage (Microsoft Docs)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com