Another month, another Azure Update episode! We look at the recent Azure updates, changes, and announcements—plenty of incremental updates, some larger ones, and a few esoteric ones this time. Also, Jussi asks Tobi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
(00:00) - Intro and catching up.
(07:08) - Episode content starts.
- Azure Key Vault service limits (Microsoft Docs)
- Preview: Multitasking in the cost analysis preview (Azure Updates)
- Azure Cache for Redis and managed identities (Azure Updates)
- One-minute frequency log alerts (Azure Updates)
- GA: Azure Backup hybrid backup updates (Azure Updates)
- Preview: Managed certificate support for Azure API Management (Azure Updates)
- GA: Azure DevOps updates (Azure Updates)
- GA: New and improved alert rule creation experience (Azure Updates)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com