This week's episode talks about the Joiners, Movers, and Leavers HR process with Azure AD. What is it? Why should you care? And what capabilities are there in Azure AD, and when to use a third-party solution? Tobi also asks Jussi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
(00:00) - Intro and catching up.
(06:01) - Show content starts.
- Jussi's stream approach from Firefox to Sonos
- Azure AD Identity Governance approach (Microsoft Docs)
- Management & automation solution by Adaxes (Adaxes)
- Azure AD Entitlement Management (Microsoft Docs)
- Creating a new user with Microsoft Graph (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure AD and SCIM (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure AD Access Reviews (Microsoft Docs)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com