Episode 129 - Azure Reservations with Tamás Gémesi
We're delighted to welcome back Tamás Gémesi as a guest to talk us through Azure Reservations. What are they, when do you need them, and what aspects to consider when applying Reservations? Join us for an excellent and in-depth talk on this great feature! Also, we ask Tamás an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
(00:00) - Intro and catching up.
(04:45) - Show content starts.
- Tamás contact info (Linkedin)
- Cost reservation types (Microsoft Docs)
- Capacity reservations (Microsoft Docs)
- Discount application (Microsoft Docs)
- Instance flexibility (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Cost Management Data in Power BI (Microsoft Docs)
- Cost Management App (AppSource)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com