Episode 131 - Azure Updates
We take our frequent look at the recent Azure Updates. This week we find updates on Azure Container Apps, Azure Monitor, Azure Classic, etc. We also talk about the new Azure Managed Grafana service. Finally, Tobi also asks Jussi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
(00:00) - Intro and catching up.
(07:09) - Show content starts.
- Deploy to Azure Container Apps using Visual Studio (Microsoft Docs)
- Deploy to Azure Container Apps using Visual Studio Code (Microsoft Docs)
- Managed identities in Azure Container Apps (Microsoft Docs)
- Collect text and IIS logs with Azure Monitor agent (Microsoft Docs)
- Enabling Full-stack Observability with Azure Monitor and Grafana (Microsoft Tech Community)
- Five Azure classic networking services will be retired on 31 August 2024 (Microsoft)
- New Datacenter region in Finland (Microsoft News)
- The new Azure Front Door (Microsoft Blog)
- Custom IP ranges in Azure (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure AD Graph retirement date (Microsoft Update)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com