We take our frequent look at the recent Azure Updates. This week we find updates on Defender for Cloud, Azure StorSimple, pricing, Microsoft Graph API integration, and Azure Advisor, among others. Finally, Tobi also asks Jussi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
(00:00) - Intro and catching up.
(03:27) - Show content starts.
- Preview: Share images across subscriptions and tenants (Microsoft Docs)
- Generally available: Tag filtering in Azure Advisor (Azure Updates)
- Generally available: .NET 7 support for Azure Functions in isolated process model (Azure Updates)
- Defender for Cloud updates (Microsoft Docs)
- Preview: Building an automated process for improving security with governance rules (Microsoft Docs)
- Generally available: US West 3 price adjustment (Azure Updates)
- Azure StorSimple 8000/1200 series retirement (Azure Updates)
- Generally available: Microsoft Cost Details API for EA and MCA customers (Azure Updates)
- Generally available: Azure Gateway Load Balancer (Azure Updates)
- Preview: Multiple backups per day for Azure Virtual Machines (Azure Updates)
- Preview: Microsoft Graph API integration with Azure Event Grid (Azure Updates)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com