We take our frequent look at the recent Azure Updates. This week we find updates on Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Azure Orbital, Log Analytics, and Managed Grafana, among others. Finally, Jussi also asks Tobi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by Sovelto.
(00:00) - Intro and catching up.
(02:50) - Show content starts.
- Monitoring for Ampere Altra Arm-based VMs and AKS clusters (Azure Updates)
- Deprecation notice: Log Analytics Alert API in Azure Monitor will be retired (Azure Updates)
- Encrypt managed disks with cross-tenant customer-managed keys (Microsoft Learn)
- Customer-managed keys for Azure Storage encryption (Microsoft Learn)
- Generally available: Resizing of peered virtual networks (Azure Updates)
- Generally available: Action groups can now be saved and processed within Europe (Azure Updates)
- Azure Orbital updates (Azure Updates)
- Generally available: Managed Grafana (Azure Updates)