Episode 159 - Celebrating 3 years of Ctrl+Alt+Azure
💡TIP: Check out the guidance for building sustainable Azure workloads! 🌿
Today we're reflecting back on the last three years of running the podcast. We're not talking about any specific Azure or cloud topic, but instead about the podcast production, growth, what guests we've had so far, and the episodes we enjoyed the most.
(00:00) - Intro and catching up.
(04:02) - Show content starts.
Show links: Guest episodes
- 009 - Thinking about remote access options for VMs
- 036 - All things Security with Sami Laiho
- 021 - Talking about Azure Sentinel with Maarten Goet
- 072 - Ignite recap with Martijn
- 080 - Exploring Azure Arc with Thomas Maurer
- 109 - Azure Policy as Code with Jesse Loudon
- 155 - Building Mission-Critical workloads on Azure with Martin Simecek
Show links: Favorite episodes
- 001 - Let's talk about Azure Key Vault
- 121 - Cost Optimization in the Azure Well-Architected Framework
- 133 - Performance Efficiency in the Azure Well-Architected Framework
- 136 - Operational Excellence in the Azure Well-Architected Framework
- 140 - Reliability in the Azure Well-Architected Framework
- Any Azure Update episode, as they are very informative and a great way for anyone to stay updated with interesting and relevant updates that we hand-pick each time.
- And, of course, all episodes where we reflected on something tangible from customer and real-world project experiences.
This episode is sponsored by Sovelto.
We at Sovelto support your personal growth, keep your Azure skills up to date and increase your market value. Learn or expire: sovelto.fi/pro