Presently sponsored by: ScriptRunner - Get your free PowerShell Cheat Sheet!
Note. This episode was recorded 2017-02-19
This time I’m catching up with Eric Overfield. We're talking about the benefits of using Office 365 Patterns and Practices in your organization, and what it has to offer. Eric is sharing his best tips on what the core benefits are, where to find more information about it, etc.
Episode Guest, Eric Overfield
PixelMill Co-Founder, SharePoint Branding and UI Designer, Builder and Creator.
In 2016, Microsoft recognized Eric's contributions to SharePoint and Office 365 by awarding him as a Microsoft MVP, and then in 2017, Microsoft recognized his community leadership and general technology expertise by accepting him in to the Microsoft Regional Director program.
Some of the topics we brush on are:
- Eric's blog: www.EricOverfield.com
- Eric's blog: Guide to Participate in Office 365 PnP: http://ericoverfield.com/participating-in-the-sharepoint-office-365-dev-patterns-and-practices-pnp-community-initiative/
- GitHub: SharePoint PnP Partner Pack: https://github.com/SharePoint/PnP-Partner-Pack
- GitHub: SharePoint PnP: https://github.com/SharePoint/PnP
- Dev.office.com: Patterns and Practices: https://dev.office.com/patterns-and-practices
Get the full transcript
- Rencore TechTalks: Episode 8 – Benefits of using Office 365 PnP in your organization, with Eric Overfield
All the best,