Presently sponsored by ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
This is the first post I’m making in a series of small "how-to’s" and "aha!"-posts. It will be basic stuff that you often want to know, and why not write them down here instead of in a hidden document that I’ll forget about..
Today’s tip is: Enabling Annonymous Access to your site
- Begin by navigating to central administration (CA from now)
- Choose Application Management
- Choose Authentication Providers in the Application Security section
- Select the correct web application
- Click the Default Zone link
- Check Enable Anonymous Access and hit Save
From the Permissions-page in your site you can choose Settings -> Anonymous Access and from there make ajustments to what permissions anonymous access will have.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.