Presently sponsored by ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
We bring in a security expert in this episode, Maarten Goet, who helps us straighten out what Azure Sentinel is, why you want to use it and some real-world best practices and tips for using this SIEM whether you're a small company or a global enterprise.
- Maarten Goet (Twitter)
- Building a monitoring solution for Power Platform events using PowerShell, C#, Azure Log Analytics, and Azure Sentinel (Jussi)
- Understanding and getting started with Azure Sentinel (Jussi)
- Monitoring Office 365 tenants with Azure Sentinel (Tobias)
- Design considerations
- Not your daddy's Splunk
- Threat Hunting with Jupyter
- Access and authorizations for the enterprise
- AzSentinel PowerShell module blog
- AzSentinel GitHub
- Maarten's blog
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.