Presently sponsored by ScriptRunner
Get your free PowerShell Security e-Book!
Note. This episode was recorded 2016-12-08.
I'm catching up with Mikael Svenson, and in this episode Mikael gives us some insights into how he's been using the Office 365 PnP Provisioning Engine in a few of his projects.
Episode Guest, Mikael Svenson
Mikael Svenson is a principal consultant for Puzzlepart, an Office 365 consultancy. He has worked in the search field for over 15 years implementing solutions for major international corporations and for several Nordic governmental institutions.
Some of the topics we brush on are:
- What benefits does PnP provisioning engine give your project?
- A few examples of how Mikael uses the provisioning engine
- Using Microsoft Flow for approval
- What about using PnP Partner Pack?
- Decoupled templating with PnP Provisioning (no onet.xml, hallelujah!)
- And more
- Rencore TechTalks: Episode 6 – A take on the Office 365 PnP Provisioning Engine from the field with Mikael Svenson
All the best,
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.